K9 Sport Sack - Canada
The Plus 2 is a backpack dog carrier with a multi-functional storage pack. The storage pack is great for bringing gear, treats, or other necessities along on your adventures. It also acts as a support for your dog’s back, pulling your pup in snuggly against your back. Available in sizes S-L, its thicker shoulder straps and padded back panel allow for more weight and strenuous activities. The Plus 2 is our most complete carrier for small to medium sized dogs and fits dog owners small to large in build.
For Dogs Ranging 8-40 lbs (4-18 kgs)
- Detachable storage bag (14"x9") Don't forget your gear!
- Fully ventilated sides for maximum refreshing air flow
- Padded back panel for increased comfort and cooling
- Thicker, wider, pressure relieving shoulder straps
- Mesh dual side pockets for increased ventilation
- Ventilated cooling side panels
- Adjustable dual side pockets
- Sternum strap avalanche whistle clip
- Newly added PLUS 2 features include:
- Wide Base to accommodate your pet and its tail
- Adjustable Side and Back Cinch Straps to ensure the best fit
- Fur Flap (No more zipping your dog's hair in the bag)
- Adjustable Collar Enclosure
- View Patent Info
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
In order to save you time and money on shipping, import, and duties costs, products from K9SportSack.ca are shipped directly from our 3rd party logistics company in Toronto, Canada.
For more information regarding shipping and times, click here.
If you end up with incorrect sizing don't worry! All size exchanges within 60 days are free excluding original shipping costs (Also excludes klearance and custom items). Learn more about our policy here.
Hi, I sent an email inquiring to change the size of the bag and still didn’t hear from you. Please reach out asap
No waist strap.
Chest strap detaches with any amount of tug to tighten, has to be painstakingly reattached.
Straps are skinny, not much padding, like a $15 walmart backpack.
The customizations for dogs are nice, but for the price I expected a higher overall quality, dissapointed.
Great bag, I bought it for fourwheeling. (ATV)
And it is a success. I use it for a Boston terrier 20 lbs.
This is a well made, well designed pack for our little shorty Jack Russell. The sizing was perfect, following the sizing guidelines provided. We followed the training guidelines and were amazed at how quickly he adapted to being in the pack. He actually seems to like being in the pack and looks quite comfortable in it. He gets tired on longer walks because of his short little legs, so this is perfect for him. Now we can take him on longer hikes. Love the fact that there is the extra pack that can be attached for taking his water and gear. Great product! We received the pack in under a week after ordering.